We have identified, tested, and proven (good and bad) over 66 different, specific lead generation tactics and strategies. Some worked really well for CPA's and accounting firms and others, not so much.
If you like, we can send you a list of the 66 strategies and you can feel free to test them yourself.
Truth is, we think that would be a complete waste of your time their eyes were watching god summary and money (therefore, we don't recommend that particular course of action).
Instead, We Recommend the Following...
Only Market Your Services to People Who Trust You, Want What You Have, and Can Afford It.
We achieve this desired result by creating, implementing, and maintaining an Automated Response-Oriented Marketing Strategy: And it's designed to do 2 things:
First, it sorts through your community with TARGET MARKETING to locate those people truly interested in what your firm offers. It actually prompts them to call you, as you'll soon see.
Second, it motivates prospects to work with you and only you by building trust and rapport in the process.
Building a successful practice is about TIMING: getting the right message (about your unique services), to the right person, at the right time (when they need you -- but before any other firm gets to them first). The question is: how do you do this effectively?
Here Are The Components Of A Successful ARM Lead Generating System
1. Create An OFFER Of Irresistible Appeal, Specifically Aimed At Your Ideal Prospect. Ask yourself this question: If I were this person, and I was looking to hire an accounting firm, what would be the most important issues to me? The secret is to set-up a strong emotional connection with your prospect. Most CPA's are promoting their “years in business”, "experience", "great customer service", or something else about THEM. When in reality, your prospects don’t care about you. They only care about THEIR situation.
Stop Promoting What YOU Think Other People Want
Using this ARMS approach, instead of "selling" them, you're now helping prospects and… When you give people valuable information, you build trust -- the foundation for a successful relationship. This differentiates you from other firms in a very positive way. Remember, people want to know what you will DO for them.
2. Promote Your Offer. You can promote your offer hundreds of ways that cost almost nothing: We have identified several. We recommend starting out by using ARMS with something you're already spending money on -- that way, attracting more clients costs you little or no money.
3. An Easy, Non-threatening, AUTOMATED Way To Respond To You. This could be voice message center ("hotline"), a direct number, a lead generating website, email address or any method you desire. For a hotline, you don't need to spend a lot of money setting this up. And a lead generating website or email address can be set up in minutes, for free. It's incredibly easy!
If you're the kind of accounting professional who wants to break free from the mundane and only work with clients who are grateful for and trust your knowledge, skills, and talents... We have great news (because of recent advancements in technology) it has never been easier to attract your ideal clients. Never.
At LeadsRising we feel your pain. You've done your research. You've tried various marketing tactics and strategies. You've done everything you can... but nothing you have tried has consistently produced a never ending flow of clients who trust you, are grateful for what you offer, and can afford it.
It is a simple matter when one cuts through all the clutter and mis-information.
Cutting through the clutter is the hard part.
In fact, if you have yet to attract clients to the level you want, it likely has nothing to do with you. Given the shell game of strategies and misinformation available, it is no wonder that most accounting firms struggle.
If this barrage of mis-information has left you more confused than empowered, take a deep breath and relax. We’re about to take aim at this confusion, clear away the clutter and make things as simple as possible. In fact, we’ll nail it down to one simple solution.
And with this solution you can focus on the only thing you should... Solving YOUR Clients Problems.
If you are looking for that one simple solution all it takes is a phone call. we'd like to invite you to take advantage of a special, “Business Breakthrough” strategy session where we'll work together to design a custom Automated Response Marketing campaign just for you, personally.
Just fill out the form on this page and schedule your complimentary, no-obligation strategy session.
There is No Charge for This and There is No Catch.
... Which of course leads you to wonder, "Why would you do all of this work for free"?
Well, in the interest of full transparency, this is how we get partners.
You see, we aren't looking for clients. We are looking for PARTNERS. We are looking for accounting firms across the country who are ready to grow and serve the business clients we introduce them to.
We believe in building long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships. That is our "hidden motivation" for doing this. We are looking for firms we can recommend.
According to one of the "State of Small Business" surveys conducted in 2016
- 72% of business owners are going to focus on Increasing Revenues.
- 69% of business owners are focusing on Increasing Profits.
- 35% are choosing to focus on Reducing Costs.
- 23% will focus on Obtaining Financing.
And with these apparent financial goals in mind, admittedly, only 37% percent of business owners turn to their accounting advisers for help (In fact, accountants don't even make the top 5 advisers that business owners turn to for help. Yet, firms like ours, rank #2).
According to this 2016 national survey, 63% of business owners want to focus on specific financial challenges in 2017... and have no one they trust to turn to.
(Are you starting to understand why we are in search of partners?)
If you would like a free customized marketing campaign and explore what it would look like to only work with clients who trust you, want your expertise, and can afford it... schedule a strategy session today.